To assist you with your job search, we have included helpful information below for your employment search. Viewing these documents requires that you have the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, which may already be installed on your computer.
- Career Self-Assessment
- Resume Writing (PDF/232KB)
- Cover Letters (PDF/172KB)
- Interviewing (PDF/73KB)
- Job Search Strategies (PDF/72KB)
- Knockout Factors to Avoid (PDF/73KB)
- Networking/Informational Interviewing (PDF/73KB)
- Evaluating Job Offers
Other Helpful Web Sites
- Salary Wizard
- Relocation Information
- CityTownInfo - Highlights of CityTownInfo now include:
- A Career Directory where students can find comparative salary and job popularity indexes, organized by job and by metro area.
- Detailed profiles for 20,000+ U.S. cities and towns plus our unique PlaceMatch tool, for students who may be interested in relocating.
- Extensive information on colleges and universities organized by city for those wishing to continue their education after graduation.