If you are unable to attend the relevant information sessions listed below, please contact the Study Abroad Office to schedule an individual meeting. All students interested in studying abroad during fall 2014 or summer 2014 must attend one of the following Study Abroad Information Sessions if they have not previously attended one in order to apply to study abroad.
- General Session: Tuesday, October 29 from 5 - 5:45 pm - North Lounge, Cushing
- General Session: Wednesday, November 20 from 6:30 - 7:15 pm - North Lounge, Cushing
Upcoming Application Deadlines
- All students planning to study abroad during spring 2014 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad application by October 15, 2013.
- All students planning to study abroad during summer 2014 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad applciation by March 15, 2014.
- *Note that some faculty led programs have an earlier deadline. Please visit the individual program listing to confirm the specific deadline.
- All students planning to studying abroad during fall 2014 must submit their Saint Anselm College study abroad application by March 15, 2014.
Please note: Some program provider application deadlines are prior to the Saint Anselm College deadline. Please review the provider materials cafefully so your application materials are on time. Many providers accept students on a rolling admission basis which means the earlier you submit your applciation, the earlier you know if you have been accepted.