Leading up to the 2016 Presidential Election, the New Hampshire Institute of Politics and Political Library (NHIOP) has partnered with WMUR-TV to produce Conversation with the Candidate.
The series invites presidential candidates to participate in a one-hour taping with Granite State voters at the WMUR-TV studio. The conversations begin with a short interview with an WMUR anchor, followed by questions from the in-studio audience, as well as questions submitted online from viewers across the state.
|Former Rhode Island Governor Lincoln Chafee (D-RI)
Wednesday, September 2 at 1:30 p.m.
Please arrive at WMUR by 1 p.m.
- Former New York Governor George Pataki (R-NY) - February 25
- U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT) - March 16
- Mr. Donald Trump - March 19
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY) - March 20
- U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC) - April 9
- Former Texas Governor Rick Perry (R-TX) - April 16
- Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina - April 17
- Former Maryland Governor Bob Ehrlich (R-MD) - May 1
- Ohio Governor John Kasich (R-OH) - May 6
- Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush (R-FL) - May 21
- U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) - May 29
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal (R-LA) - June 1
- Former Virginia Governor Jim Gilmore (R-VA) - June 19
- U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL) - June 25
- Former Maryland Governor Martin O'Malley (D-MD) - July 8
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker (R-WI) - July 16
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton (D) - July 28
- Former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA) - August 3
- Former New Jersey Governor Chris Christie (R-NJ) - August 20