Alumni of Saint Anselm College have lifetime borrowing privileges at Geisel Library. Alumni may borrow materials as follows:
Books: up to five for a period of 30 days
DVDs & Videos: up to two for a period of 7 days
CDs: up to two for a period of 7 days
All items noted above can be renewed once by phoning the Circulation Desk at 641-7300. Search for these materials using the Library's online catalog.
Alumni are encouraged to use the Reference services provided at Geisel Library. The reference staff is happy to assist with questions in person, via the telephone (641-7306), or through its online Ask a Librarian service.
Alumni may also take full advantage of on-site library resources, including the following:
- full Internet access, from computers on the Lower Level
- full access to the majority of Geisel Library's online research databases, from computers on the Lower Level
- current periodical reading room
- curriculum library
- microform reader/printers
- printing on the Lower Level (10 cents per page)
- photocopying (10 cents per page)
Geisel Library also keeps back issues of Portraits (the magazine of Saint Anselm College) in the Periodicals Collection on the Lower Level, and the Anselmia (the college's yearbook) at the Circulation Desk.
Friends of the Geisel Library
Alumni of the College are encouraged to join the Friends of the Geisel Library. For more information, visit our Friends of the Library page.