Search these library databases:
- Academic Search Premier
- ERIC (Education)
- LexisNexis Academic - News
- MasterFILE Premier
- ProQuest Central (limit to 'Magazines')
- ProQuest Newsstand
Try also these websites:
- CQ Researcher (electronic)
- Encyclopedia of Bioethics
Ref QH332 .E52 1995 (5 vols)
- Encyclopedia of Applied Ethics
Ref BJ63 .A66 1998 (4 vols)
- Encyclopedia of Science, Technology, and Ethics Also available in print: Ref Q175.35 .E53 2005 (4 vols) See chapter on "misconduct in science".
- McGraw Hill Encyclopedia of Science and Technology
Ref Q121 .M3 2002 (20 vols)
- "scientific misconduct" AND (psych* OR biolog* OR chem*, etc.)
- (science OR scientific) AND misconduct
- scientists AND professional ethics
- research AND misconduct
- "research fraud"
- "research integrity"
- medical ethics
- bioethics AND case stud*
- academic integrity AND (science OR scient*)
- clinical trials and fraud
- Academic Search Premier (limit to 'scholarly')
- ACS Publications (Chemistry) Biological Sciences
- CINAHL (Nursing)
- ProQuest Central (limit to 'scholarly journals')
- PsycINFO or PsycARTICLES (full-text subset)
- SciFinderScholar (Chemistry)
- If you see a WebBridge button next to an article of interest, click it to determine the journal article's 'whereabouts'.
- Journals listed as being in "Geisel Library Paper Holdings" are shelved alphabetically by journal title on the Lower Level of the library.
- WebBridge will also help you request articles through Interlibrary Loan if they aren't available through our library.
Send me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org