August 07, 2017
Communications and Marketing
Visit the same sites in Iceland that you read about in English class or study the economics of Latin America in Costa Rica. The 2017-2018 academic year offers students new global seminar courses designed to take their Anselmian experiences beyond the classroom.
Students study material on campus and then travel to see it first-hand with Saint Anselm faculty. These short-term study abroad explorations of the history, economics, or culture of a country are offered during the spring semester, and during Summer School. Spring semester courses combine classroom instruction with an international component in January, over Spring Break, or in May.
Spring Semester 2018
- Faculty Directors: Professor Dina Frutos-Bencze, Economics and Business Department & Professor Sean Perrone, History Department
- Enroll in either BU 324 Business in Developing & Emerging Markets or HI 376 Modern Latin America during the spring 2018 semester and travel to Costa Rica for hands on learning during spring break.
- Faculty Director: Pamela Preston-Safarez, Nursing Department
- Class will meet during the fall 2017 semester; International clinical travel to Costa Rica, August 16-26, 2017
- Faculty Director: Professor Bindu Malieckal, English Department
- Class will meet during the spring 2018 semester; International travel to Iceland, May 14 - 18, 2018
- Faculty Director: Professor Bob Anderson & Professor Josh Tepley, Philosophy Department
- Class will meet during the spring 2018 semester; International travel to the Netherlands, March 2 - 11, 2018
- Faculty Director: Professor David George, Classics Department
- Dates: TBD
- Faculty Director: Professor Elizabeth Fouts, Modern Languages & Literature Department - Spanish
- Program Dates: TBD