August 09, 2016
Michelle Adams O'Regan
Communications and Marketing
For students interested in taking their Anselmian experiences beyond the classroom this year, 2017 Global Seminars may be the perfect option.
Students study material on campus and then travel to see it first-hand with Saint Anselm faculty. These short-term study abroad explorations of the history, economics, or culture of a country are offered during the spring semester and during summer school. Spring semester courses combine classroom instruction with an international component in January, over Spring Break, or in May.
- Faculty Director: Professor Dina Frutos-Bencze, Economics and Business Department
- Class will meet during the spring 2017 semester; International travel January 6-14, 2017
- Faculty Director: Pamela Preston-Safarez, Nursing Department
- Class will meet during the spring 2017 semester; International clinical travel January 7-15, 2017
- Faculty Directors: Professor Matt Masur & Professor Philip Pajakowski, History Department
- Class will meeting during the spring 2017 semester; International travel March 4-12, 2017
- Faculty Director: Professor David George, Classics Department
- Tentative Dates: May 22 - July 1, 2017
- Faculty Directors: Professor Lori LaPlante & Professor Eric Berry, Biology Department
- Course dates: May 22 - June 2, 2017
- Prerequisites: completion of the spring semester course Tropical Biology (BI221) and permission to register by instructor
It's a short-term, study abroad program – but a once-in-a-lifetime experience.
For more information, visit Global-Seminars.