Main Content

Academic Records

Currently enrolled students and alumni may request a personal and unofficial copy of their academic record by coming in person to the office of the registrar during normal business hours.

Academic transcripts intended for third parties (e.g. another college, as support for future employment, applications for financial assistance, etc.) are considered as official copies and normally are sent directly by the Registrar to the intended third party upon receipt of the student's written request, and payment of the transcript request fee.

Students and alumni may request academic transcripts by downloading the Transcript Request Form from this Web site and following the guidelines as outlined.

Under federal law, students have a right to review their academic records maintained in the Office of the Registrar. Students wishing to exercise this right must submit a written request, asking the registrar to designate an appointed time for the review. The written request for review becomes a permanent part of the student's record.

View Mobile Site