The Saint Anselm College Parents Fund was created to enhance the student experience now. The Parents Fund purpose is to provide exceptional resources for our students and their professors. Your gift helps us to maintain a margin of excellence at Saint Anselm College, and serves to bridge the gap between tuition and the cost to educate our students. Annual support of the College goes to work immediately and will benefit our students now.
There are many ways to get involved! Find out more about our Parents Council and other volunteer opportunities or for more information, please contact Sarah Andrews at (603) 641-7376 or SAndrews@anselm.edu.
Through the Parents Fund, you can make a difference by choosing to support Saint Anselm and our students by giving to one of five areas.
The Saint Anselm College Parents Council welcomes and involves current and past parents as vital members of the Saint Anselm community. As ambassadors for the College, parents demonstrate their commitment to the future of their children's alma mater. The Parents Council also facilitates opportunities for parents to become involved in the life of the College and to preserve, enhance, and improve the quality of the Saint Anselm experience for their children, their children's classmates and future students.
The Saint Anselm College Parents Council provides ongoing communication between the College and parents of students. The Parents Council also takes a leadership role in supporting the College and benefitting students by generating interest in, and awareness of, the Annual Fund's Parents Fund. The goal of the Parents Council is to identify a leadership parent team to provide support to the College in some of the following ways:
- Work as a parent liaison of the College, participating in events on and off campus.
- Assist the Office of College Advancement by encouraging parent giving and thanking parent donors.
- Aid the College Admissions Office by helping to recruit students, contacting parents, or hosting regional parent and alumni receptions.
- Assist the Office of Career Services by providing career advice for students and developing internship opportunities.
- Make a personal leadership gift to the Saint Anselm Fund and consider joining the President's Society, a distinguished group of alumni, parents, and friends who make an annual commitment of $1,000 or more to the College
The Parents Council meets twice a year and new members of the Council are always welcome. If you'd like to join the Parents Council or become a parent volunteer, please fill out the Parent Interest Form