Founded in 1992, the President's Society recognizes the college's most generous donors, whose leadership giving reflects an extraordinary commitment to the students and faculty of Saint Anselm College. Since its inception, membership in the President's Society has almost tripled.
Membership in the President's Society is obtained by making an annual contribution of $1,000 or more. Donors from the ten youngest classes who contribute $500 or more are associate members of the President's Society. By joining the President's Society, alumni, parents, and friends help the college fulfill its promise to develop students as critical thinkers, principled leaders, and ethical decision makers.
The President's Society is comprised of five levels:
- Chancellor's Circle - gift of $10,000 or more
- President's Circle - gift of $5,000-$9,999
- Founder's Circle - gift of $2,500-$4,999
- Blue and White Circle - gift of $1,000-$2,499
- Associate - gift of $500-$999 (10 most recent graduating classes)
In appreciation for their generous and ongoing support, members of the President's Society receive special acknowledgement such as:
- Listing as a member of the President's Society in the Honor Roll of Donors
- Professional Networking Opportunities
- Invitation to an annual reception hosted by the president of the college
- Invitations to special events throughout the year
Membership in Saint Anselm's Giving Societies is open to all individuals: alumni, parents, trustees, faculty, staff, and friends of the college. Membership is based on gifts made to the annual fund during the college's fiscal year, July 1 through June 30 and is renewable each year.