Terms of Sale
The Dana Center box office opens Monday, August 19. It is open daily Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m. and one hour prior to evening performances. You can reach the box office at (603) 641-7700 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The box office accepts MasterCard or Visa. Tickets for orders received within seven days of an event will be held at the box office so they are not delayed in the mail. All sales are final. See event details for ticket prices.
Tickets may be purchased in the following manner:
- Phone: Call (603) 641-7700, Monday through Friday 10 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
- Fax: Send your ticket order to (603) 641-7332.
- E-mail: Send your ticket order by e-mail to email@example.com.
- Online: Order your tickets online at anytime.
- In person: Visit the box office in the lobby of the Dana Center for the Humanities at Saint Anselm College.
- Mail: Complete the order form found in the Dana Center brochure or online. Mail your ticket order with check or money order made payable to Saint Anselm College, or credit card information to: Dana Center, Saint Anselm College, 100 Saint Anselm Drive, Manchester, NH 03102-1310.
Senior citizens (62 and older) and Saint Anselm alumni are eligible to purchase two tickets at the Saint Anselm faculty/staff discounted rate. Additional tickets may be purchased at the general public rate.
Group rates are available. For further details please call (603) 641-7710.
Free parking is located adjacent to the Dana Center.