Every member of the faculty and staff is important to the success of Saint Anselm College. As a campus community, every day you, our faculty and staff, are generous with your time and spirit as you support our students with their goals. There is an additional way we can contribute toward their success and make a lasting impact on our campus. By adding "Donor" to your title, you demonstrate your belief in our mission and your commitment to secure our future as a leading Catholic Benedictine liberal arts College.
Reasons to give
- Every gift counts - no matter the size.
- Many donors to the College ask about participation from faculty and staff. Your gift instills confidence that Saint Anselm College is worthy of support.
- Corporations and foundations often look at faculty and staff giving when reviewing grant applications from colleges and universities. Our gifts show external stakeholders that we invest in ourselves.
At Saint Anselm faculty or staff member s can support the College's mission by contributing to an area you're most passionate about:
- The Saint Anselm Fund
- Campus programs (Campus Ministry, Meelia Center, Multicultural Center)
- Faculty and teaching resources
Our gifts keep the lights on, but they also shine a light on the work we do. Our gifts send a message of confidence to alumni, friends, students, parents, corporate partners, and foundations.