We understand that cost is an important consideration for most families when choosing a college. The financial aid process may feel daunting to you; however, our office is here to help. We encourage all students who feel they need assistance to apply.
Your need is determined by comparing the total anticipated costs of a Saint Anselm education in a given year with the financial contribution that Saint Anselm expects from you and your family. Financial aid (scholarships, grants, loans, and work-study) is offered to help fund your education.
We have provided the Saint Anselm Net Price Calculator to estimate your out-of-pocket expenses to attend the college. The calculated price will be based on 2016-2017.
Cost of Attendance, the information you provide on your family's financial resources (student and parent income and assets) as well as your self-reported academic background.
We believe that financing a student’s education is a family responsibility, to the extent that the family is able to help. Unless you qualify as an independent student by federal standards, or you have highly unusual circumstances, you must file with your parents. You should talk to a member of the financial aid staff if you believe you have circumstances that warrant special consideration.
Financial Aid Checklists for New Students
- Early Action Applicant Financial Aid Checklist (PDF/177KB)
- Early Decision Applicant Financial Aid Checklist (PDF/177KB)
- Regular Decision Applicant Financial Aid Checklist (PDF/166KB)
- Spring Applicant Financial Aid Checklist (PDF/165KB)
- Fall Transfer Applicant Financial Aid Checklist (PDF/165KB)
Financial Aid Links
- CSS/Financial Aid Profile »
* The CSS Profile is a fee based application used to determine eligibility for institutional need-based aid.
School code: 3748
- FAFSA »
The FAFSA is a free application used to determine eligibility for federal student aid programs.
School code: 002587
- 2015 Tax Information submitted directly to the College Board IDOC Program (more information below)
- Copies of federal tax returns for the student and parent, signed with all schedules
- Copies of student and parent W-2 forms
- 2015 Student Tax Non-Filing Statement (PDF/76KB) if student taxes are not filed (with W2 forms)
- 2015 Parent Tax Non-Filing Statement (PDF/75KB) if parent taxes are not filed (with 1099 forms)
*Please note students do not need to complete the Profile if they only wish to obtain federal aid. Please contact our office to tell us that you do not wish to apply for institutional need-based resources if that is the case.
Requirements for International Applicants
The deadline for Admission and Aid is February 1; however, you can apply beginning October 1. International citizens must complete the following information.