I do not want to receive uninvited solicitations by email (``Junk Email''). I am unwilling to receive Junk Email freely because it costs me time and money. If you send me any Junk Email other than on the terms of the offer set out in the following nine points, I will take this to mean that you plan to use what I offered you without paying for it. If you ever try to do this I reserve my right to take any action available to me without further reference to you. Actions available to me include taking proceedings against you for negligence or breach of contract, which may result in substantial damages being awarded against you by a court. The unauthorized use of my computing facilities may even be a crime.
1. I offer to receive all further email from you on the terms set out below. If you send me any solicitation by email without my express prior written consent this will be taken as your acceptance of this offer.
2. For the purposes of points 3 and 4, you will be taken to have sent any email sent by any entity apparently associated with you for the purpose of sending email solicitations.
3.You must pay me ten US dollars for each such item of email that you send me.
4. You must pay me ten US dollars for each copy of each email solicitation that you send to anybody or any email address referred to below, even if you don't send a copy to me. You may also have to pay other persons as well if they have sent you a similar offer.
5. I may join with any of those persons for the purpose of efficiently collecting your payments.
6. You must mail payment by certified check to me within five working days of the transmission of the email. If you do not know where to send payment, you must state this in the email and give me an easy way to tell you.
7. Each email item must be uniquely identified, and each payment must clearly identify the relevant item or items.
8. You must tell me your name and full business and residential addresses in each email message.
9. I may vary the terms of or terminate this offer at any time (even after you have accepted it). Any new terms will apply to all email you send after you have been notified of a variation.
The copyright of the above text is held by Junkbusters Corporation and is used here in accordance with the GNU General Public License, copies of which are available at www.junkbusters.com or from the Free Software Foundation, 675 Massachusetts Avenue, Cambridge, MA 02139, USA.