Spend a day on campus and explore all the opportunities that Saint Anselm has to offer. Meet our students, faculty, and staff. Tour the campus, eat in our dining hall, and ask all your questions.
It only takes a day, but it's the beginning of something that will last a lifetime.
- Saturday, November 10, 2012
- 8:30 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Career and graduate advising
- Study abroad and service opportunities
- Academic experience
- Admission and financial aid
- Nursing program
- New Hampshire Institute of Politics & Political Library
- First-year experience
- Student life and housing
- Clubs and activities
Schedule for the Day
- Use our interactive schedule, below, or download your own copy of our open house schedule (PDF/4.5MB).
How to Register
- Online registration is now closed. Please join us in Davison Hall for registration at 8:30 a.m.
- By phone: (603) 641-7500 or 1-888-426-7356
- Links to the campus map, directions, and hotel information may also be helpful for your visit.
A confirmation e-mail or letter will be sent to you. If you have a disability and need special assistance while visiting our campus, please let us know so we may make arrangements to help meet your needs.
We hope to see you at one of our Fall Open House Programs!