Saint Anselm seeks students ready to learn more about themselves and the world. We welcome people who are ready to contribute positively to our community through academics, student activities, athletics, and/or community service.
Admission to Saint Anselm is competitive. Thus, when reviewing applications, our Admission Committee evaluates your application based on several factors: the rigor of your high school curriculum; academic achievement; standardized testing (optional for all academic majors except nursing); writing ability; co-curricular activities, particularly evidence of leadership; and letters of recommendation from your college counselor and teachers.
At minimum your high-school studies should include:
- Completion of no less than 16 acceptable units of secondary-school course work or its equivalent
- Four years of English
- Three or more years of a laboratory science
- Three of more years of mathematics
- Two or more years of social science and additional credit electives
- No less than two years of a single foreign language; however students are better served if they have completed three or four years of foreign language study.