We welcome applications from transfer students for both the fall and spring semesters. We know the process of applying for transfer can be an overwhelming one. For that reason we encourage you to contact the Office of Admission should you have questions. We hope you see this application process not as a difficult one, but as an opportunity to tell us more about yourself and your interest in Saint Anselm.
Transfer candidates for admission must submit a completed Transfer Common Application. Saint Anselm College is an exclusive user of the Common Application (either the online or paper version). A non-refundable fee of $55 must accompany the application, unless a waiver is being requested.
- Completed Transfer Common Application
- $55 nonrefundable application fee or fee waiver
- Official transcripts from the college(s) previously attended
- Official final high school transcripts
- Optional - Official results of the SAT I or ACT: SAT code is 3748 - ACT code is 2522
- Two letters of recommendation from academic professors at the college/university attended
- A statement from your class dean, registrar, or college advisor verifying that you are in good standing and entitled to honorable dismissal