Vice President for Academic Affairs Search
Saint Anselm College is conducting a national search for the Vice President for Academic Affairs. This is a very consequential search given the centrality of the College’s academic mission and the important role that academic innovation will play in the strategic plan.
The College has selected as our search partner AGB Search, a national firm with a strong record of success and a notable commitment to bring forward a diverse candidate pool. This will be a confidential search in order to attract candidates who would prefer that their candidacy not be made public. We will work with our search partner so that selected members of the community beyond the search committee will have the opportunity to interview finalists for the position.
- Mr. Mike Riegel, Co-Chair, Trustee and Chair of the Academic Affairs Committee
- Dr. Tauna Sisco, Co-Chair, Professor and Chair, Department of Sociology & Social Work
- Dr. Marie Chabot-Fletcher, Former Trustee and Chair of the Academic Affairs Committee
- Dr. Ahida Pilarski, Professor and Chair, Department of Theology
- Dr. Mary Kate Donais, Professor, Department of Chemistry
- Dr. Ande Diaz, Chief Diversity Officer
- Mr. Steve Goetsch, Vice President for Enrollment Management
- Fr. John Fortin, O.S.B., Professor emeritus and member of the Academic Affairs Committee
- Ms. Stephanie Fernandez, Assistant Dean for Sophomores and Academic Success
- Dr. Susan Gabert, Assistant Dean of Students and Director of Campus Ministry
AGB Search Lead Consultants
- Dr. Concetta Stewart
- Ms. Joy Yablonsky