The Office of Procurement's mission is to directly support the college's educational, environmental and administrative needs, by assisting faculty and staff in obtaining high quality products and services at the lowest cost possible and in a timely manner. The college encourages competition among suppliers in providing goods and services to the college, thereby assuring that the mix of quality, service, and price best matches the stated needs of Saint Anselm College's programs and activities.
The Office of Procurement has responsibility for maintaining the vendor database, issuance and maintenance of College credit cards and fuel cards, reviewing and approving contracts/agreements for goods and services, and overseeing the RFP process/bidding process. Any goods and/or services purchased with college funds or college-managed funds (i.e. Sponsored Research Accounts) are bound by the College's procurement policies and procedures. Saint Anselm College is obligated by federal regulations to maintain a formal procurement system. Its purchasing files are subject to audit by federal agencies and must include proper documentation (i.e. purchase orders, contract negotiations, bid awards, sole source justifications, etc.).
Following is a list of bidding and pricing opportunities for various goods and services.
For further information please contact the Director of Procurement Services.
The Office of Procurement is located within the Finance office, Alumni Hall, 2nd floor.
- The Roger and Francine Jean Student Center Complex Power Project
- Grappone Stadium Locker Rooms Renovation Project
Carr Athletic Center Lower Level Cooling-Install
Request for Proposals (PDF/177KB)
- Saint Anselm Specs-Harriman (PDF/4,766KB)
- 00_G00_1 (PDF/79KB)
- 52_P10-1 (PDF/143KB)
- 62_M00-1 (PDF/116KB)
- 62_M05-1 (PDF/303KB)
- 62_M05-2 (PDF/127KB)
- 62_M10-1 (PDF/326KB)
- 62_M10-2 (PDF/137KB)
- 62_M10-3 (PDF/81KB)
- 62_M30-1 (PDF/109KB)
- 62_M30-2 (PDF/100KB)
- 62_M40-1 (PDF/103KB)
- 72_E00-1 (PDF/448KB)
- 72_E05-1 (PDF/198KB)
- 72_E05-3 (PDF/64KB)
- 72_E20-1 (PDF/241KB)
- 72_E20-3 (PDF/71KB)
The Roger and Francine Jean Student Center Complex Furniture Requirements (CLOSED)
Residence Renovation - Raphael Hall (CLOSED)
Office of Information Technology Business Continuity Plan (CLOSED)
Fire Alarm System Upgrades RFP (CLOSED)
Grappone Stadium Sound System Upgrade (CLOSED)
Carr Athletic Center Lower Level Cooling-Design RFP (CLOSED)
Poisson Hall Chillers Uprade RFQ (CLOSED)
Field Irrigation System-Related Upgrades RFP (CLOSED)
Campus Perimeter Road Design RFP (CLOSED)
Investment Advisory Services/OCIO RFP (CLOSED)
Audit and Tax Compliance Services RFP (CLOSED)
The Roger and Francine Jean Student Center Complex Multimedia Upgrades (CLOSED)
Office of Admission CRM (CLOSED)
This list will change regularly as vendors are added or removed.
The College has an exclusive relationship with these vendors due to contractual obligations and/or special pricing arrangements. Exclusive vendors should always be used to obtain the listed goods or services. Consult with Procurement for any exceptions.
- WB Mason - May purchase elsewhere only if WB does not carry the item. If item is cheaper elsewhere, ask WB to match the price!
- WB Mason - 5-gal. water bottles, 16-oz. water bottles (case)
- Absolute Data Destruction
Wireless Carrier (voice/text/data)
- Verizon Wireless - college employees receive an 18% access discount on personal plans.
- See Employee Discounts page for details.
Preferred vendors are those with whom the College prefers to do business due to their quality of product/service, pricing and reliability. Preferred vendors should be used as much as possible before seeking alternate sources.
- Enterprise / National Rent-A-Car (sedans and vans) - These are delivered directly to the College
- Merchants (vans) - Please Note: A PO is required regardless of price.
Food (Requires Off-Campus Food/Catering Justification Form)
- The Bridge Cafe - Please Note: A PO is required regardless of price.
Note: Some of these establishments may offer personal use discounts.
- The Grand at Bedford Village Inn (View the pricing sheet (PDF/114KB))
- 2 Olde Bedford Way, Bedford, NH 03110 Phone: (603) 472-2001
- Hilton Garden Inn (View the information sheet (PDF/64KB))
- 101 South Commercial Street, Manchester, NH 03101 Phone: (603) 669-2222
- Sheraton Four Points, Airport
- 55 John East Devine Drive, Manchester, NH 03103 Phone: (603) 668-6110
- Hampton Inn & Suites
- 8 Hawthorne Dr, Bedford, NH 03110 Phone:(603) 623-2040
- Holiday Inn Manchester Airport
- Radisson Manchester
- 700 Elm St, Manchester, NH 03101 Phone: (603) 625-1000
- E&R Cleaners (personal or students) - Pick-up/drop-off delivery at College. Employees receive a 33% discount.
- See Employee Discounts page for details.
Clothing: Athletic Apparel and Footwear (for teams)
- Prime Time Sports - Multi-year agreement. College receives discounts and incentives. May purchase elsewhere only if PTS does not carry the item.
- College Print Shop - See list of off-campus printing preferred vendors if Print Shop cannot complete the request.
- WB Mason
(Please consult with Office of Information Technology to check compatibility prior to making a purchase.)
- WB Mason
- RV Leonard
- Institutional Contract Sales
- Exxon / Mobil (College gas card program)
Golf cart rentals
- MTS Associates
- Golf Carts of NH
- New England Golf Carts
Trophies and Plaques
- Crown Trophy
- Harris Trophy
- Darrell Music
Clothing: Non-athletic apparel and Screen Printed T's
- LL Bean (Order Form)
- Logo Loc
- Red Brick Clothing
- Avalanche Screen Printing
- Fat Cat Screen Printing
- My T Print
Off-Campus printing services
(Please consult with Print Shop prior to contacting these vendors.)
- Puritan Press
- Colonial Press
- Ben Franklin Printers
- Liberty Press
Hardware and related supplies
- Aubin Hardware
- Home Depot
- Mast Road Grain/Building
Scientific lab supplies
- VWR (International)
- Bruker Optics
Purchasing Consortiums and Cooperatives
This list will change as modifications require.
As a non-profit entity, the College is entitled to contract pricing awarded through State of NH bids. In addition, we are able to obtain discounted pricing from many suppliers through our membership in several higher education and government purchasing consortiums and cooperatives, including:
- Coalition for College Savings
- Massachusetts Higher Education Consortium (MHEC)
- E & I
- National IPA
- Institute for Supply Management (ISM)
- MSC Industrial Supply
- NASPO Value Point (through State of NH contracts)
Order Originators should advise vendors of these affiliations when requesting pricing in order to obtain allowed discounts.