- Anselmian Aid Log-in Instructions for Prospective Students (PDF/131KB)
- Financial Aid Checklist for Newly Enrolled Students (PDF/455KB)
- Anselmian Aid portal FAQs (PDF/315KB) - Anselmian Aid is a web-based secure financial aid portal for Saint Anselm College students (both prospective and enrolled) to view various components of their financial aid application.
- Undergraduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (PDF/635KB) - Qualitative and quantitative Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) undergraduate students must meet in order to receive federal financial aid. (Updated April 1,2020)
- Graduate Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (PDF/621KB) - Qualitative and quantitative Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) graduate students must meet in order to receive federal financial aid.
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Offer 2021-2022
- Instructions for Completing FERPA Online Authorization - Enrolled Students (PDF/229KB)
- Instructions for Requesting IRS Tax Return Transcript (PDF/222KB)
- Credible Lender Comparison Tool »
- ELM Select Lender Comparison Tool »
- Financial Aid Budget Worksheet (Excel/55KB) - For estimating PLUS or Alternative Student Loan amounts
- General Financial Aid and Loan Processing Information
- FAFSA » (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
The FAFSA is a free application used to determine eligibility for federal student aid programs.
Tel: (800) 433-3243
Saint Anselm College code: 002587
- Federal Student Financial Assistance Programs » (For information on federal student financial aid programs or assistance with the FAFSA and FSA ID.)
- VA Work Study Program » (Information for GI Bill students to earn while they learn)