Homecoming weekend 2018 will be held on September 21-23, 2018.
To view photos from Homecoming 2017, visit the Saint Anselm College Alumni Flickr page.
We look forward to seeing you back on the Hilltop!
Special College Facility Hours
- Bookstore (now located in the Roger & Francine Jean Student Center Complex): Friday 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- Coffee Shop/ Pub: Friday 8 a.m. - midnight (pub opens at 4 p.m.), Saturday 3 p.m. - midnight
- Davison Hall: Friday 7 a.m. - 4 p.m., Saturday 7 a.m. - 6:30 p.m., Sunday 8:30 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- NEW! Gallo Cafe (Located in the Roger & Francine Jean Student Center Complex): Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., Saturday TBD, Sunday 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
- Fitness Center: Friday 6 a.m. - 10 p.m., Saturday 10 a.m. - 4 p.m., Sunday 10 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Mention Saint Anselm College for Special Rates
- Bedford Village Inn: (603) 472-2001, 2 Olde Bedford Way, Bedford
- Fairfield Inn by Marriot: (603) 625-2020, 860 South Porter Street, Manchester
- Holiday Inn Manchester Airport: (603) 641-6466, 2280 Brown Ave, Manchester
- Holiday Inn Express: (603) 669-6800, 1298 South Porter Street, Manchester
- Quality Inn: (603) 668-6110, 55 John E Devine Drive, Manchester
Homecoming Schedule 2018
Friday, September 21
Anselmian Spirit Day!
Show your Anselmian spirit by wearing your college-branded gear! Alumni and students celebrate homecoming by showing their school spirit on social media & on campus. Use the #AnselmianAlways.
Saturday, September 22
Multicultural and International Alumni Brunch
10:30 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Event Space, Roger & Francine Jean Student Center Complex
Please register online »
11 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Tailgating in the South Lot and Picnic Grove.
Alumni Association Welcome Tent
Open Ice Skating
11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
Please bring your own skates & crates!
11 a.m. – 2 p.m.
Cultural celebration featuring food, entertainment, and activities. Sponsored by the Multicultural Center and Student Clubs and Organizations. Food begins at 12 p.m.
- 11 a.m. Odaiko New England (Japanese drumming)
- 11:50 a.m. Angkor Dance Troupe (Cambodian performing act)
- 12:40 p.m. DJ Roberto (Latino music)
- 1:25 p.m. Cape Cod African Dance and Drum
11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Bob Collins Tent on Campus Green
Music, activities, snacks and cash bar
- 12 p.m. – 4 p.m. Face painting & Pumpkin decorating (while supplies last)
- 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Petting Zoo
- 1 p.m. – 6 p.m. Cash Bar
Women’s Club Soccer
Soccer Practice Field
Men’s Club Soccer
Soccer Practice Field
Women’s Tennis vs. Adelphi
Women’s Soccer vs. Franklin Pierce
Football vs. American International
Sunday, September 23
Mass in the Abbey Church
Tailgating Information & Policy
Please note: Only those of legal drinking age may consume alcohol. Any tailgater in possession of alcohol may be required to provide valid identification when requested. Individuals are responsible for compliance with all local and state laws governing alcohol consumption.
Tailgating Hours: 11 a.m. – 5 p.m. Tailgating will only be permitted in the South Lot (behind Sullivan Arena) and in the Picnic Grove.
General Tailgating Guidelines:
- Local police and campus safety will be patrolling all tailgating areas.
- Post-game tailgating and cooking is prohibited.
- Do NOT block the center aisles in parking lot. The aisles must be kept clear for vehicular and emergency traffic at all times.
- All parking spots and picnic tables will be available on a first-come basis only. There is limited space available, holding spots will not be permitted. Once lot is full, you may park your vehicle in an available spot and walk to the Tailgating lot.
- All alcohol must remain in the fenced in area of the Picnic Grove or within the South lot. Anyone who begins to tailgate in a non-designated area will be asked to relocate to the designated area or will be removed from the premises.
- South Lot: please park within the parking lot only, not on the grass or roadways. Tailgating is only permitted within designated areas in the South Lot.
- The travel aisles in parking lot must be kept clear at all times for vehicular and emergency vehicle access.
- Picnic Grove: please drop off items in front of picnic grove entrance and park your vehicle in the spaces along Grappone Stadium. Tailgating is only permitted within the gates of the Picnic Grove.
Help keep our campus clean.
- Please use the provided trash bags and barrels to clean up your area.
- Portable bathrooms will be provided by the College in each tailgating area.
Items to bring:
- You may bring a maximum of 10 x 10 tent and chairs for your area. Please keep your area to a space behind your car only.
- Small gas grills with a propane tank smaller than 20lbs is permitted.
- Large-source containers of alcohol (i.e. kegs, beer funnels, etc.)
- Glass containers/bottles
- Open flames, charcoal grills, wood burning, smokers, fire pits, or deep fryers.
- Excessive drinking is not allowed.