The Saint Anselm College Alumni Council is dedicated to connecting, engaging, and serving all Saint Anselm alumni and nurturing strong lifelong bonds between the college and members of the alumni community. The council promotes the welfare, educational goals, and mission of Saint Anselm College and fosters a mutually beneficial relationship between the college and its alumni.
Alumni Council Overview
The Alumni Council's role is to be ambassadors of the college, acting as the voice of alumni and developing an environment of involved, active alumni across the country.
We've identified six main projects to work on, which we believe will enhance our alumni association.
- Alumni Network Support - Develop guidelines, policies and procedures to support the steering committees of each regional network
- Alumni Speaker Program - Maintain protocol for the alumni speakers program, which utilizes alumni and distinguished friends as resources for faculty and students
- Young Alumni Outreach - Research and develop ways to better engage young alumni and current students
- Spiritual Program - Work with Campus Ministry to enhance spiritual programming for alumni
- Assessment - Create an assessment strategy to measure the success of the Alumni Award program, Reunion, Homecoming and regional events
Voting members of the council are appointed by the college's president and executive vice president for three year terms.
Alumni Council Members
Michaela F. (Rocha) Scott, CFP '09, President
Jennifer (Murray) Kelber '01, Faculty Representative
Bartley G. Cilento, M.D. '57, Golden Anselmian Representative
Kevin R. Fitzgerald '00, former President