The College requires students and employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and strongly encourages the vaccination booster.
Our experience this fall operating with a 95% vaccination rate is that most COVID cases did not cause significant spread and those who tested positive showed mostly mild or no symptoms. While vaccination does not entirely prevent COVID, it has proven effective at limiting the spread and reducing serious illness.
For the spring semester, students who do not provide proof of a booster by Jan. 19 will be required to be tested upon return to campus and will be surveillance-tested at 7 a.m. at least once per week.
Directions To Upload Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card
- Go to the web page at https://patient-anselm.medicatconnect.com
- Log into the Health Services Patient Portal using your user name and password.
- Select the Upload Tab at the top of the screen
- Under Choose document you are uploading: there will be a drop-down menu where you can select Covid-19 Vaccine, then select Select File. This will allow you to browse for your file and upload to Health Services.
- If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
Medical/Religious Exemptions from Immunizations
- See the Immunization Requirements and Policy for Medical/Religious Exemptions from Immunizationsand fill out the form.
- Make a copy for your records.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and upload a copy to the "upload" section on the Saint Anselm College Patient Health Portal, Medicat (follow the directions in the above section).