To the Saint Anselm community:
As you know, we have a goal of returning to normal campus life this fall. To accomplish this, it is essential that we reach community immunity. Therefore, the College will be requiring all students enrolled in on-campus classes, whether they live on campus or off, be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Students should plan on completing vaccination requirements and submitting their documentation by Aug. 1.
Many of you have already submitted proof of vaccination status. Currently 58 percent of our returning students have been vaccinated. This number continues to grow, which is encouraging. However, in order to make plans for a normal semester – including no mask requirement, full-size class, on-ground curricular and co-curricular activities, and a limited need for testing and quarantine protocols – we must achieve a significantly higher percentage for community immunity.
Students may receive a medical exemption by signing the waiver and submitting a letter signed by a licensed medical provider. A religious exemption will be granted to those signing the waiver and stating in writing that a vaccine conflicts with their sincerely held religious beliefs. The waiver is available on the health portal. Please know that unvaccinated students may be subject to mask-wearing, Covid testing and other precautions.
Once vaccinated, please submit your documentation to Health Services (instructions below). One of the hallmarks of our community is our respect and care for each other. This decision reflects our Anselmian values and is an important step to returning to a fulfilling campus life.
Joseph A. Favazza, Ph.D.
Directions To Upload Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card
- Go to the web page at https://patient-anselm.medicatconnect.com
- Log into the Health Services Patient Portal using your user name and password.
- Select the Upload Tab at the top of the screen
- Under Choose document you are uploading: there will be a drop-down menu where you can select Covid-19 Vaccine, then select Select File. This will allow you to browse for your file and upload to Health Services.
- If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
Medical/Religious Exemptions from Immunizations
- See the Immunization Requirements and Policy for Medical/Religious Exemptions from Immunizationsand fill out the form.
- Make a copy for your records.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and upload a copy to the "upload" section on the Saint Anselm College Patient Health Portal, Medicat (follow the directions in the above section).