I am a CPA who has been teaching courses in accounting since 2000. In addition to my teaching experience, I have more than 15 years of professional experience in various areas of business. My career started with Price Waterhouse Coopers, but includes high tech, utilities, leasing, and manufacturing companies. I enjoy talking with students about the many opportunities there are in accounting after graduation.
1993 - M.B.A., Bentley University
1988 - B.A., Bentley University
Certified Public Accountant
- C.P.A. State of Massachusetts
- Financial Literacy
- Financial Reporting Standards
- Accounting Information Systems
Scholarship and Research
- Lalonde, Kelly and Schmidt, Amy, "Credit Cards and Student Interest: A Financial Literacy Survey of College Students." Journal of Research in Higher Education, 2010.
- Lalonde, Kelly "Credit Cards and Student Interest: A Financial Literacy Survey of College Students." Presentation at the Academic and Business Research Institute Conference Orlando FL, 2010.
- Lalonde, Kelly, "Accounting for Revenues: Potential changes in valuation and timing" Journal of Finance and Accountancy, 2013. Presentation at the Academic and Business Research Institute Conference Orlando FL, 2012
- Lalonde, Kelly, "The Undergraduate Accounting Information Systems Course: A Brief History" Journal of Finance and Accountancy, 2017
- American Institute of Public Accountants
- New Hampshire Society of Certified Public Accountants
- American Association of University Professors