There are many opportunities for long term service, both domestic and abroad, upon graduating from Saint Anselm. We have had dozens of recent alumni volunteering their time after graduation. We have had a nursing major serve in a free clinic in San Diego, an education/spanish major teach at an inner city school in Chicago, and a history major build homes for victims of Hurricane Katrina in New Orleans, just to name a few.
There are also great opportunities for short term or summer service through many wonderful agencies.
Post Grad Service Programs that have hosted Recent Alumni:
- ACE - Alliance for Catholic Education, University of Notre Dame
- Amate House - Chicago, IL
- AmeriCorps VISTA - Manchester, NH
- Amigos de Jesus - Honduras
- Andre House of Hospitality - Phoenix, AZ
- Augustinian Volunteers - San Diego, CA
- Boys Hope / Girls Hope - New Orleans, LA
- Change A Heart Franciscan Volunteer Program - Pittsburgh, PA
- Christian Brothers Volunteer Program - New Orleans, LA
- City Year - Manchester, NH and Boston, MA
- Franciscan Volunteer Ministry - Philadelphia, PA and Camden, NJ
- Habitat for Humanity - New Orleans, LA
- Jesuit Volunteer Corps Northwest - Ashland, MT
- MercyWorks: Mercy Home for Boys and Girls - Chicago, IL
- PACT - Providence Alliance for Catholic Teachers, Providence College - Lawrence and New Bedford, MA
- Peace Corps
- Vincentian Volunteer Corps - San Francisco, CA
* If you are a recent alumni doing service or know of another program that can be listed here, please email Joycelin Raho at email@example.com.
Post Graduate Service Fair
Date: Thursday, October 24, 2019
Time: 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Location: Roger & Francine Jean Student Center Complex
Come meet with over 20 service programs to learn about where you can make a difference either next summer or after graduation! The opportunities to serve are available all over the US and around the world! Be sure to stop by and speak to some of these representatives if service is your thing!
Volunteer Agencies are welcome to register by October 10. Please register below. A four foot table space is provided, no plug-in availability, WiFi available.
For further information or questions about post graduate and summer service opportunities, please contact Joycelin Raho by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (603) 641-7170.