- Net Partner Log-in Instructions for Prospective Students (PDF/183KB)
- Net Partner Frequently Asked Questions (PDF/192KB) - Net Partner is a web-based secure financial aid portal for Saint Anselm College students (both prospective and enrolled) to view various components of their financial aid application.
- Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy (PDF/635KB) - Qualitative and quantitative Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) students must meet in order to receive federal financial aid. (Updated April 1,2020)
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Award 2019-2020 »
- Understanding Your Financial Aid Offer 2020-2021
- Instructions for Completing FERPA Online Authorization - Enrolled Students (PDF/229KB)
- Credible Lender Comparison Tool »
- ELM Select Lender Comparison Tool »
- Financial Aid Budget Worksheet (Excel/55KB) - For estimating PLUS or Alternative Student Loan amounts
- General Financial Aid and Loan Processing Information
- FAFSA » (Free Application for Federal Student Aid)
The FAFSA is a free application used to determine eligibility for federal student aid programs.
Tel: (800) 433-3243
Saint Anselm College code: 002587
- Federal Student Financial Assistance Programs » (For information on federal student financial aid programs or assistance with the FAFSA and FSA ID.)
- College Board » (Helpful information and resources for students and parents)
- College Board CSS Profile Form » (The CSS Profile is a fee based application used to determine eligibility for institutional need-based aid.)
Saint Anselm College code: 3748
- College Board CSS Profile Resources and Links - getting started checklist, overview, resources and links to help you complete the CSS Profile. Includes information for divorced/separated parents.
- College Board IDOC Program » (Information on the federal tax form submission procedure or to verify receipt of tax forms.)
- VA Work Study Program » (Information for GI Bill students to earn while they learn)