Online and physical library resources continue to be available. Please see our Access Library Resources & Help from Off-Campus Research Guide for complete up-to-date information on accessing resources remotely.
Research help and information literacy instruction will be provided entirely virtually during Fall 2020. Reference librarians are available by email, chat, text, phone, and Zoom. See our Ask a Librarian page for complete contact information.
The plan is to provide robust library services while implementing reduced building capacity and other temporary measures to promote community health and well-being - relating to the social pandemic environment and the college’s Community Care Covenant.
The following operational changes have taken place:
- This webpage will reflect the very latest changes.
- New traffic patterns have been established, including single-direction front doors, stairwells, book shelving aisles, and service desk areas.
- Seating (and computer stations) have a minimum of six-foot spacing, and building-wide has been reduced by at least 60%.
- ALL floors are now designated “Quiet” to ensure individual silent study.
- Group study rooms are NOT available this semester.
- Reference & research consultations will be done online (physical Reference Desk closed).
- Sanitation stations (hand sanitizer and wipes) are provided on each floor.
- Restrooms are single-user only (Lower Level), with Library staff using other facilities.
- Facial masks & physical distancing are mandatory for building use.
Fall semester hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 7:30 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can best serve you!
Due to the college's guest policy, public patrons are not allowed in the library building at this time.