Online and physical library resources continue to be available. Please see our Access Library Resources & Help from Off-Campus Research Guide for complete up-to-date information on accessing resources remotely.
Research help will be provided in a hybrid format this fall. The Reference Desk will be staffed in-person for some hours, and entirely virtually for others. Reference librarians are available by email, chat, text, phone, and Zoom. See our Ask a Librarian page for complete contact information.
Information literacy instruction can be provided in-person, online, or a combination, following faculty consultation with their subject librarian.
We are continuing to follow several temporary measures to promote community health and well-being - relating to the social pandemic environment. The following operational changes have taken place:
- This webpage will reflect the very latest changes.
- Reference & research consultations may at times be available entirely online, with the physical Reference Desk still partially open.
- Sanitation stations (hand sanitizer and wipes) are provided on each floor.
- Restrooms may be used as single-user only (Lower Level).
- The College is following CDC guidance regarding mask wearing. At this time, those who are fully vaccinated are no longer required to wear masks indoors. Please continue to carry a mask and respect any request to wear the mask during in-person meetings, regardless of vaccination status.
- See the College's COVID-19 Response page for more information.
Fall hours of operation:
- Monday-Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
- Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
- Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 11 p.m.
- Sunday: 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m. (midnight)
See our Hours page for the most up-to-date hours, especially around breaks and holidays.
Please do not hesitate to let us know how we can best serve you!
According to the college's current guest/visitor policy, public patrons are now allowed in the library building.