Ambassador Alumni Return for "Get Together Stay Together" Event
By Brendan Mills '20 | November 26, 2019
On Tuesday, November 19, the New Hampshire Institute of Politics (NHIOP) hosted "Get Together Stay Together," an alumni networking event with the Kevin B. Harrington Student Ambassadors. The alumni group was made up of recent Saint Anselm graduates who had previously been part of the ambassador program.
The group members currently work in law and politics. The alumni included graduates from as recent as 2019, as well as graduates from the mid-2000s, including:
- Joe Alexander '17, NH State Representative & NHGOP Finance Director
- Peter Clark '12, Special Assistant for Projects & Policy, Senator Jeanne Shaheen
- Mary Donahue '10, Attorney, Associate, Prince Lobel TYE LLP
- Nick Fulchino '19, Finance Director, Mayor Joyce Craig Campaign
- Kat Lehman '13, Attorney, Director of Government Affairs, Unitil Corporation
- Ashley Motta '16, Senior Constituent Services Coordinator, Senator Maggie Hassan
- Brandon Pratt '18, Deputy Communications Director, Governor Chris Sununu
- Clare Robbins '18, NH Scheduler, Senator Jeanne Shaheen
- Donald Stokes '17, Deputy Political Director, Cory Booker for NH
The event started with an introduction of the alumni in a panel style. They got to share who they are and how they got to where they are now.
After the introduction, the alumni came off the stage to interact with students in roundtable sessions.
The students got to ask questions about campaigns, law school, professional life, and more. Networking and writing were frequently mentioned as skills for students to focus on.
With a plethora of familiar faces, it was great to see a few hawks back at the nest, sharing their life stories.