It is fair to say few historical moments will be as momentous to campus life as the outbreak of COVID-19, a global health crisis that led to a decision not seen at Saint Anselm College since the Spanish Flu in 1918. This site will provide updates and resources relating to the College’s response to COVID-19.
- You can access all of the announcements about the Spring Semester closing, housing and meal plan refunds, commencement, and reunion in our updates section.
- You can find answers to frequently asked questions.
- While the Saint Anselm College Campus is closed, you can access departments and events virtually at the Anselmian Hub.
- Admitted Students can access virtual chats and academic workshops.
- Explore campus through our interactive map and a video tour.
The College will remain closed to most staff until at least May 4, as a result of the State of New Hampshire's stay-at-home emergency orders. We will continue to monitor developments with state and federal officials and will share updates as they unfold.
Please continue to visit this site for updates on the College's COVID-19 response.