The College requires students and employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and strongly encourages the vaccination booster. While vaccination does not entirely prevent COVID, it has proven effective at limiting the spread and reducing serious illness.
Directions To Upload Your Covid-19 Vaccination Card
- Go to the web page at https://patient-anselm.medicatconnect.com
- Log into the Health Services Patient Portal using your user name and password.
- Select the Upload Tab at the top of the screen
- Under Choose document you are uploading: there will be a drop-down menu where you can select Covid-19 Vaccine, then select Select File. This will allow you to browse for your file and upload to Health Services.
- If you have any questions, contact email@example.com
Medical/Religious Exemptions from Immunizations
- See the Immunization Requirements and Policy for Medical/Religious Exemptions from Immunizations and fill out the form.
- Make a copy for your records.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and upload a copy to the "upload" section on the Saint Anselm College Patient Health Portal, Medicat (follow the directions in the above section).