Any Saint Anselm student can work on campus as part of the college's Student (STU) payroll program. Student payroll positions are jobs in offices paid for by the college (whereas the Federal government funds Federal Work Study payroll.) Both Federal Work Study and Student payroll positions are listed on our job openings page.

The process of finding and securing a Student payroll (STU) job is the same as for Federal Work Study (FWS) payroll. Learn more about getting a job. You should let hiring departments know that you do not have FWS.

If you have any questions about the student payroll program, call Human Resources at (603) 641-7020 or e-mail us at

For more information about employment opportunities off campus, contact the Career Development Center at (603) 641-7490.