Recently our payment plan provider, Tuition Management Systems (TMS), was acquired by Nelnet Campus Commerce. They are one of the largest payment plan providers with partnerships with 1,300 campuses across the country. Nelnet will continue to offer all of the same services as TMS, including real time account access and monthly payment plan enrollments through Nelnet.
Students can now access Nelnet directly under the “My Finances” option of myAnselm.
Parents or other authorized users will need to be added by their student. Students must select the option to “Add an Authorized Party” found on their Home screen and enter the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Authorized Party Authentication Question and Answer (should be shared with Authorized Party)
- Email address
Authorized Parties will receive an email with instructions on how to create their new account. Once created, authorized parties can access their accounts by clicking the link below.
Important Information Regarding Spring 2021 Semester
- Campus Meal Plan options and Hawkbucks
- Tuition Protection Plan offered by GradGuard™
- 2021-22 Financial Aid information For Returning Students and FAFSA due date
- Outside Resources Form
- Please complete and return if you are receiving funds from an outside resource such as a private loan or outside scholarships that were not previously reported in the Fall Semester. Adjust your payment amount or monthly payment plan accordingly.