The Common Ground Café, located at the New Hampshire Institute of Politics, provides a non-partisan venue and welcomes all opinionated thought in a friendly environment.
Take a break from politics or bring it with you as you enjoy a freshly grilled panini sandwich and cappuccino.
Also for your comfort, the café provides soft seating areas, a large fireplace, and flat-screen televisions broadcasting continuous political programming.
Common Ground Cafe Menu
- Farmer Brothers Coffee
- Espresso, Cappuccino, and Lattes
- Iced Coffee
- Add Monin syrups to flavor your coffee drinks
- Hot Chocolate, Assorted Teas, and Chai Tea
- Homemade Pastries, Bagels, and English Muffins
- Fresh Fruit
- Assorted Chips, Bars, and Snacks
- Cereal Cups
Sandwiches & More
- Grilled Paninis
- Fresh Salads
- Grab 'n' Go Fruit & Vegetable Cups
Hours of Operation
Monday-Friday: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m.