Thank you for your interest in Saint Anselm College's students and alumni. The Career Development Center works hard to establish and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with employers and we highly value our employer partnerships. We strive to make the recruiting process as seamless as possible by connecting you with top-tier talent while building your hiring brand on-campus. We hope this page will answer some of your questions, and give you a sense of the broad menu of services available to employers.
If you have questions or would like to learn more about the services offered to employers, please contact email@example.com or call (603) 641-7490.
Available Employer Services:
- Post full-time, part-time, summer jobs and internships on HawkCareers (formerly ACES): Saint Anselm's student and alumni job board.
- Resume Collection and On-Campus Interviews
- Professional development events including resume reviews and mock interviews
- Employer-in-Residence Program
- Become an Internship Site
- Information Sessions and Tables
- Fall Internship Fair and Spring New Hampshire College and University Council Job Fair
- Individualized consulting on the best way to connect and hire Saint Anselm students
Saint Anselm College is proud to be recognized for academic excellence by the following organizations:
- 2016 Princeton Review's 380 Best American Colleges
- 2016 Forbes Top Colleges
- 2016 U.S. News and World Report Best National Liberal Arts Colleges
- 2016 PayScale #23 "Best Value" Liberal Arts Colleges