Authorization for the Release of Information (FERPA)
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) is a federal law that protects the privacy of students and educational records. In order for the Office of Financial Aid and Student Financial Services to respond to a written or verbal request for information by a person other than the student, an authorization must be submitted.
- Instructions to complete the online FERPA authorization (PDF/207KB)
- Authorization to Release Information Addendum (PDF/27KB)
(Please complete and return this form to the Office of Financial Aid if you wish to make changes to your online authorization.)
Payment and Initial Disclosure Notice
- Payment and Initial Disclosure Notice (PDF/207KB)
Outside Resources Form
- Outside Resources Form 2018-2019(PDF/16KB)
Federal Funds Authorization Form
- Federal Funds Authorization Form (PDF/205KB)
2016 Tax Non-Filing Forms
- Household Verification Form 2018-19 (PDF/209KB)
- Independent Student Verification Worksheet 2018-19 (PDF/205KB)
- Asset Verification 2018-19 (PDF/204KB)
- Untaxed Income Clarification (PDF/185KB)
- Additional Financial Information (PDF/111KB)
- Returning Student Income and Asset Verification 2018-19 (PDF/225KB)
VA Educational Benefits Request Form
- VA Educational Benefits Request Form 2018-2019 (PDF/131KB)
Request for Transcript of Tax Return
Student and parent tax filers that have been selected for Verification must submit copies of their Federal Tax Transcripts from the IRS to the Office of Financial Aid. The Office of Financial Aid will notify all families that are required to submit this information. Please provide Tax Transcripts only if instructed to do so by the Office of Financial Aid. Parents and student tax filers may obtain the Tax Transcripts from the IRS by completing a paper form or an on-line request. We encourage parents and students to complete the on-line request at the IRS Web site. Requesting the transcript on-line is a quicker process, however, the IRS will send the transcript directly to the tax filer. They would then need to fax or mail it to the Office of Financial Aid. Tax filers may also complete the IRS Form 4506 (PDF/96KB) to request that the Tax Transcripts be sent directly from the IRS to Saint Anselm College. Given the response time, we recommend ordering the tax transcripts on-line. A separate request must be completed for student tax filers and parent tax filers.
Summer Federal Pell Grant Application
Students must have completed their 2017-18 and 2018-19 FAFSAs, completed all FAFSA verification requirements (if required), and be eligible to receive a Federal Pell Grant in either the 2017-18 and/or 2018-19 academic year.