Kick off the holiday season by joining the global movement of giving back and creating change this Giving Tuesday. On November 30, we have a goal of bringing together 250 donors to celebrate the Anselmian ideals of service and giving back. Service is at the very core of a Saint Anselm education, and the College is committed to educating and empowering our students to learn how to identify and address the needs in their Hilltop community and beyond.
We hope you will join us by Spreading the Word and Sharing the Love this Giving Tuesday.
Spread the Word!
Remember all of the lifelong friends you made at Saint A's? Tell them about the campaign! Tag them in a Facebook post, share in your Instagram story or simply call or send a text, encouraging your fellow Hawks to sign up and make a gift. Remember to use #AnselmianGiving when you share.
Share the Love!
In this season of giving, we know there are so many wonderful charitable causes near and dear to our hearts. We hope you will choose to make a gift in any amount to support one of these three important programs committed to serving the community through education, access, and inclusion. They are:
- Anselmian B.R.E.A.K. (formerly known as Service and Solidarity)
- Bethlehem Farm (Talcott, WV)
- Andre House (Phoenix, AZ)
- International Institute (Manchester, NH)
- Nazareth Farm (Salem, WV)
- Re-Member (Pine Ridge Reservation, SD)
- Kathleen Mulcahy Miskell '06 Scholarship Fund (supporting Anselmian B.R.E.A.K.)
- The Ernie Thorne ’34 Scholarship Fund for Racial Equality
- The Meelia Center for Community Engagement's Access Academy Program