One Anselmian Community. Many Reasons to Give.
- A Saint Anselm education is life transforming and our students graduate ready to lead and succeed in their professions and their communities.
- Saint Anselm is a nonprofit college that relies on charitable support to fund the great academic resources, faculty, facilities, and co-curricular programs that make the Anselmian experience so special.
Our Benedictine Values
- Tuition alone can’t cover the true cost of this Benedictine living learning community that teaches our students to think critically, grow spiritually, serve selflessly, and lead ethically.
- Many young men and women of promise need financial aid to access this rigorous liberal arts education rooted in Catholic, Benedictine values.
- Our Anselmian pride. We are proud of who we are and what our college stands for. And we want to strengthen Saint A’s for the future and give a hand up to the next generation of Anselmian students.
- Our tight-knit community gains strength through giving back. Saint Anselm College will be as great as our alumni, parents, and friends want us to be.
- Stand up for Saint Anselm. Your support shows Saint A’s matters to you and helps the college’s ranking in publications such as U.S. News & World Report. Alumni giving rates also influence prospective students who want to join a committed alumni community.
- The world needs more Anselmians. Anselmians graduate prepared to live lives of meaning and ready to help make the world a better place for all.