The Higher Education Opportunity Act of 2008 contains numerous federal reporting and disclosure requirements for information from various administrative areas of higher education institutions.
In order to make this information readily available, we have created this website, which is designed to provide quick access to this data.
The Student Handbook, published annually by the Dean of Students, is a key resource to all enrolled students at the college. The following are general consumer information subject areas, which provide links to references, reports and additional details.
- Academic Programs
- Transfer of Credit Policy- found in Catalogue
- Institutional and Program Accreditations
- Textbook Information - ISNB information can be found by registered students on the student portal.
- Facilities and Services for Students with Disabilities
- Teacher Preparation Report
Health and Safety
- Security Report (Timely Warning, Crime Log, Fire Report)
- Emergency Response and Evacuation Procedures
- Vaccination Policy
- Drug Policy (PDF/1.3MB)
Student Financial Aid
- Availability of Institutional and Financial Aid Information
- Contacts for Financial Aid
- Types of Financial Aid
- Important Financial Aid Documents
- Saint Anselm Net Price Calculator
- Code of Conduct and Statement of Ethical Principals (PDF/31KB)
- Consumer Information on College Navigator
- Satisfactory Academic Progress (PDF/366KB) Qualitative and quantitative Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) students must meet in order to receive federal financial aid.
- Refund Policy
Please visit the Office of Institutional Research for analysis of historical and current information about the college, comparisons with other institutions, and data from surveys and outcome assessments.