Main Content

Finance Forms

Accounts Payable:

  • Check Request Form (Excel/29KB) - Complete for all check requests except for employee reimbursements and requests for funds advanced.
  • IRS Form W9 on IRS Web Site » - Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification Must be completed for all new vendors and returned to Accounts Payable before any payments can be processed for that vendor.
  • Employee Reimbursement Form (Excel/29KB) - Complete for all employee reimbursements, including travel. Petty cash reimbursements are available for expenses under $100. Form can be found under Cashier's Office below.
  • Missing Receipt Affidavit (PDF/114KB) - Must be completed for individual transactions of $25 or greater where a receipt is lacking.
  • Advance & Return of Funds Advanced Form (Excel/29KB) - Complete for petty cash advances, check advances, and money orders. Please complete the top portion of this form at the time of the request, and bring three copies to the Accounts Payable office.

Please allow up to 7 business days for check processing.

Cashier's Office:

  • Deposit Slip (Excel/26KB) - Complete for deposit of all funds with the exception of unused portion of advances. Please bring two copies to the Cashier's Office.
  • Petty Cash Reimbursement Request Form (Excel/25KB) - Complete for reimbursements less than $100. Please use Check Request Form or Employee Reimbursement Form, as applicable, for reimbursements over $100. Please bring two copies to the Cashier's Office.

The following link contains all payroll schedules for the current calendar year.

Human resource forms and policies related to payroll and benefits can be found under the Employee Info tab of the Campus Portal.

General Accounting:

  • Transfer Request Form (Excel/23KB) - Complete for the transfer of actual expenses. For transfer of budget dollars, please see Budget Transfer Request form under the Budget Tab of the Campus Portal.


View Mobile Site