Pursuant to the Digital Millenium Copyright Act (DMCA), Saint Anselm College has designated the below-identified agent for receiving notifications about the unauthorized online use of copyrighted materials.
Office of College Communications and Marketing
Saint Anselm College
100 Saint Anselm Drive #1737
Manchester, NH 03102
Phone: (603) 641-7240
The DMCA specifies that all infringement claims must be in writing (either electronic mail or paper letter) and must include the following:
- description of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site
- description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material
- information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact you, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address
- statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed
- a physical or electronic signature of the copyright holder or a person authorized to act on his or her behalf.
Failure to provide all of the above-listed information may result in a delay in the processing of your complaint.
- DMCA Designated Agent Form (PDF/75KB)
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act Summary from the U.S. Copyright Office (PDF/71KB)
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (PDF/320KB)
Saint Anselm College Copyright Policy Statements