Global Seminars are short-term courses that are led by Saint Anselm faculty. They are offered during the spring semester and during summer school. Spring semester courses combine classroom instruction throughout the semester and an international component in January, Spring Break, or May. The international component enables you to learn first hand about the content you have learned in the classroom.
Global Seminars that run during summer school depart during the the first week of session one and vary in length.
The following Global Seminars are being offered during summer 2016 and the 2016 - 2017 academic year. If you have questions, please contact the faculty director for each program. Additional information about each program and applications can be found by searching the Study Abroad Program Map.
Spring Semester 2017
- Faculty Director: Professor Dina Frutos-Bencze, Economics and Business Department
- Class will meet during the spring 2017 semester; International travel January 6-14, 2017
- Faculty Director: Pamela Preston-Safarez, Nursing Department
- Class will meet during the spring 2017 semester; International clinical travel January 7-15, 2017
- Faculty Directors: Professor Matt Masur & Professor Philip Pajakowski, History Department
- Class will meeting during the spring 2017 semester; International travel March 4-12, 2017
- Faculty Director: Professor David George, Classics Department
- Tentative Dates: May 22 - July 1, 2017
- Faculty Directors: Professor Lori LaPlante & Professor Eric Berry, Biology Department
- Course dates: May 22 - June 2, 2017
- Prerequisites: completion of the spring semester course Tropical Biology (BI221) and permission to register by instructor