Students who have graduated from accredited associate degree nursing programs will be considered for admission to the RN to BSN Program.
Applicants must hold a current registered nurse license. If the applicant has not worked in the role of a registered nurse within the last five years, a competency lab and medication/math exam will be scheduled and must be passed with a score of 90 percent or higher.
* Students may apply for admission throughout the year and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
Applicants Must Submit the Following
- Saint Anselm RN-to-BSN Application (PDF/279KB) * please note, application fee is $50
- Non-refundable application fee of $50
- Official and final high school transcript
- Official college transcript(s)
- Copy of Registered Nurse License
- Admission interview (with director of RN to BSN program)
- Statement of goals and summary of nursing experience (see application for details)
For admission materials questions, please contact the Office of Admission at (603) 641-7500 or program liason: Kathleen Farmer at (603) 641-7245.