Students will be admitted to the RN to BSN program who have graduated from accredited associate degree nursing programs. Applicants must hold a current registered nurse license. If the applicant has not worked in the role of a registered nurse within the last five years, a competency lab and medication/math exam will be scheduled and must be passed with a score of 90 percent or higher.
Students may apply for admission throughout the year and applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis.
To apply for admission, students must submit the following
- Saint Anselm RN-to-BSN Application (PDF/279KB) * please note, application fee on PDF is incorrect, application fee is $50
- Non-refundable application fee of $50
- Official and final high school transcript
- Official college transcript(s)
- Copy of Registered Nurse License
- Admission interview (with director of RN-to-BSN program)
- Health Requirements/CPR/Liability Insurance (Department of Nursing Handbook)