- 2010. "Making the Innocent Guilty: Plea Bargaining and the False Conviction of the Innocent." Criminal Law Bulletin. 46(5)965-977.
- 2010. "Boston's 'Big Dig:' A Socio-Historical and Political Analysis of Malfeasance. National Social Science Journal. 34(2)148-163.
- 2010. "The Corruption of Plea Bargaining in the United States of America." 2010 Sociology Book.
- 2009. "The Drama of Criminal Trials: Dramaturgy and the Voices of the Defendants, the Victims and Justice." International Journal of the Arts in Society. 4:4:337-350.
- 2009. "The Ethnography of a Turkish Wedding: Symbolic Interaction, Ritualistic Ceremonies, and Secularism." The International Journal of Diversity in Organizations, Communities and Nations. 9:6:85-94.
- 2009. "The Sociology of Terrorism and Genocide." in McElwee, Timothy, B. Welling Hall, Joseph Liechty, and Julie Garber (eds). Peace, Justice, and Security Studies: A Curriculum Guide. (7th edition). Boulder, Colo.: Lynne Reinner Publishers. pp. 183-188.
- 2008. "The Road to Hell: The Corruption and Malfeasance of Boston's 'Big Dig." The International Journal of Interdisciplinary Social Sciences. 3:3:193-202.
- 2006. "The Denial of Asylum: Is There Organizational Justice Under the Department of Homeland Security" The International Journal of Diversity in Organizations, Communities and Nations. 6:3:61-70.
- 2006. "Mandatory Deportation for Criminal Convictions in the United States: A Case Study Analysis of Political, Structural and Behavioral Factors." The International Journal of Knowledge, Culture, and Change in Organizations. 6:123-130
- 2005. "Statistics Don't Bleed: Teaching the Sociology of Terrorism and Genocide through Multimedia Technologies and Service Learning." International Journal of Learning. 11:1769-1781.
- 2005. "Deterring Research Paper Plagiarism with Technology: Establishing A Department-Level Electronic Research Paper Database with E-Mail." (with M. Dupre and D. Mackey). Journal of Criminal Justice Education. 16:1:193-204.
- 2003. "Teaching Race and Ethnicity through Service Learning." The International Journal of the Humanities. 1: 59-65.
- 2003. "Sociology of Terrorism and Genocide." 2003. Teaching the Sociology of Peace, War, and Social Conflict: A Curriculum Guide (3rd Edition). (Washington DC: American Sociological Association). 3:125-132.
- 1989. "Substance Abuse and Supervisor Resistance: Battling the Enemy Within." The International Management Development Review. (Brussels: Management Centre Europe). 5:270-272.
- 1988. "Cross-Cultural Factors and their Impact on Industrial Alcoholism Programs: The Industrial Social Worker as Change Agent." Cultural Factors in Worksite Health Promotion. R. Grossman (ed.) (Linz, Austria: IFF/WHO). pp. 91-98.
- 1988. 'Vigilantism and Popular Justice." The European. (Heidelberg, West Germany). 18:4-7.
- 1982. "The Effects of Labeling Students Upon Teachers' Expectations and Intentions" (with J. Levin and A. Arluke). Journal of Social Psychology. 18:207-212.