Choosing the right college is not a decision to take lightly. At Saint Anselm, we understand the needs of prospective students during this time of exploration and our Office of Admission is here to help.
Academic programs and faculty members, campus culture and student life, extracurricular activities and study abroad opportunities, these are just a few of the things you'll need to consider to make the right choice.
One of the best ways to get acquainted with Saint Anselm is by visiting our scenic campus in Manchester, New Hampshire. Official visits include student-led campus tours, information sessions, and admission interviews. We strongly encourage all prospective students to make the trip to Manchester prior to submitting an application.
Saint Anselm is an exclusive user of the Common Application, which can be completed online. Admission requirements differ depending on whether you are applying as a first-year, transfer, international, or visiting student.
Early Action: November 15
- Non-binding program, students will be mailed an admission decision on or before January 15 and if offered admission will have until May 1 to make their final decision.
Nursing: November 15
- All students applying for the nursing program must apply as a nursing major by November 15.
January Admission: November 15
- Priority deadline for all students applying for admission to begin in the spring semester.
Regular Decision: February 15
Due to the continued challenges with the Common Application and Naviance, the Office of Admission at Saint Anselm College will be extending our February 1 regular decision deadline to February 15.
- The Office of Admission will notify students of an admission decision by mid-March.
Visiting Student: May 1
- The Visiting Student program is open to a limited number of students who wish to spend one or two semesters as non-matriculating students at the college.
Tuition and Financial Aid
A college education is a significant investment, but financial aid can make it more affordable. Most students at Saint Anselm receive financial assistance including scholarships, grants, loans, and other forms of support. Understanding the cost of attendance and exploring your financial aid options are important parts of the admission process. Navigating the financial aid process should not be delayed.