Friday, September 26
|2:30 p.m.||Academic Convocation with guest speaker Father Mark Massa, S.J.
Speaker: Father Mark Massa, S.J.
"Catholic Higher Education and the Intellectual Life"
|7 p.m.||Alumni Awards Dinner
$40 per person - To register, call the Office of Alumni Relations: 888-444-1889
Saturday, September 27
|7 a.m. - 6 p.m.||Davison Hall open for breakfast, lunch & dinner|
|9:30 a.m.||Third Annual Bob Collins 5K Fun Run/Walk
Dana Center | $25 per person
|10 a.m.||Visit Program for Prospective Students
For more information, and to register, please call the Office of Admission: 888-4ANSELM
|10 a.m. - 12:45 p.m.||Tailgating
Picnic Grove (Rules and Regulations)
|10 a.m. - 4 p.m.||Reverie: Realizing a Collection
Alva de Mars Megan Chapel Art Center
|10:30 a.m.||Conversatio Humanities Seminar
Be sure to check out the Seminar Guide!
|11 a.m.||Women's Soccer vs. Pace University
|11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m.||Open Ice Skating
Thomas F. Sullivan Arena
Families welcome - bring your own skates & crates!
|11:30 a.m.||New Core Curriculum Discussion
Dana Center, Koonz Theater
|1 p.m.||Men's Football vs. Pace University
|3 - 6 p.m.||Alumni Gathering
New Campus Green
Music, activities, snacks and cash bar
Sunday, September 28
|7 a.m. - 6 p.m.||Davison Hall open for breakfast, lunch and dinner|
Mention "Saint Anselm Homecoming" for special rates
- Fairfield Inn by Marriott: (603) 625-2020, 860 South Porter Street, Manchester
- Hampton Inn and Suites: (603) 623-2040, 8 Hawthorne Drive, Bedford
- Holiday Inn: (603) 641-6466, 2280 Brown Avenue, Manchester
- Holiday Inn Express: (603) 669-6800, 1298 South Porter Street, Manchester
- Radisson Hotel: (603) 625-1000, 700 Elm Street, Manchester
- Spring Hill Suites: (603) 668-9400, 975 North Perimeter Road, Manchester