Welcome to Geisel Library at Saint Anselm College
Geisel Library welcomes guests to visit and utilize our on-site resources. While our first priority is to serve our students, many of the library's resources are available for use by the public. The library collection serves the broad curriculum demands of the college. Geisel Library is also a New Hampshire and Federal Government Depository Library.
- Walk-up assistance with research at the Reference Desk, including orientations or basic guidance on how to use resources
- In-house access to research databases (for non-commercial use only)
- In-house use of all materials
Computers, Printers and Copiers
The library has a wireless network that guests can access with their laptop computers, after completing an onscreen registration process. There are also several public computers with Internet access that visitors may use, located on the lower level of the library. Additionally, there are coin-operated printers and copy machines available to all users.
Please note that at peak demand periods, guests may be asked to give up a computer for a Saint Anselm student. Thank you for your cooperation.
Things to Remember When Visiting Geisel Library
- The hours for the library vary depending on whether class is in session. Check our Hours webpage, or phone 603-641-7300 to confirm before your visit.
- Restrooms, photocopiers, and guest computers are located on the lower level of the library.
- While guests cannot borrow books, interlibrary loan requests can be made through your public library for materials available in Geisel Library.
- See our Directions webpage for how to find Geisel Library. From the main entrance to campus, the library is the first building on the left. Parking is available in a visitor parking lot to the right; follow the signs.