Saint Anselm College remains in the first tier of best national liberal arts colleges in the U.S. News & World Report's 2015 ranking. The guide ranked the college #120, based on such factors as graduation rates, faculty resources, and peer assessments.
The U.S. News & World Report also included Saint Anselm College on the list of "A-Plus Schools for B Students," which recognizes the college as seeking "a broad and engaged student body" where average students who demonstrate determination and commitment have the opportunity to thrive academically.
In addition, the Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity ranked Saint Anselm 189th among 650 colleges for its ability to provide a quality education in an affordable manner.
Saint Anselm's appearance in the Princeton Review "top 20" ranking lists is thanks to what current reported about their opinions of and experiences at the college. Student feedback garnered a tenth-in-the-nation ranking for "best campus food" and a #16 ranking for "town-gown relations."
- The College ranked #120 in National Liberal Arts Colleges based on such factors as graduation rates, faculty resources and peer assessments.
- Saint Anselm College was named one of the country's best institutions for an undergraduate education and a Best Northeastern College in 2015.
- The college was ranked #10 nationally for the quality of its food and #16 for "town and gown relations" based on the positive relations between the college and surrounding community.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #189 overall, and #141 among private colleges. The rankings, which are compiled for Forbes by the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, "focus on the things that matter the most to students: quality of teaching, great career prospects, high graduation rates and low-levels of debt."
Colleges With A Conscience, 81 Great Schools with Outstanding Community Involvement
- Saint Anselm was included in a Princeton Review guide that highlighted institutions that foster community engagement and social responsibility.
- Saint Anselm is classified as an "institution of community engagement," with emphasis on mutually beneficial collaboration with the community both through the curriculum and other outreach and partnerships.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #355 for return on investment (ROI) among colleges and universities nationally.
- In a comparison of earnings among graduates, the college was ranked in the top 25th percentile or so for average salary out of 1,312 schools.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #5 for delivering a successful, quality major in Criminal Justice among colleges nationally by USA Today.