Saint Anselm College remains in the first tier of best national liberal arts colleges in the U.S. News & World Report's 2015 ranking. The guide ranked the college #112, based on such factors as graduation rates, faculty resources, and peer assessments.
The U.S. News & World Report also included Saint Anselm College on the list of "A-Plus Schools for B Students," which recognizes the college as seeking "a broad and engaged student body" where average students who demonstrate determination and commitment have the opportunity to thrive academically.
In addition, the Forbes and the Center for College Affordability and Productivity ranked Saint Anselm 189th among 650 colleges for its ability to provide a quality education in an affordable manner.
Saint Anselm's appearance in the Princeton Review "top 20" ranking lists is thanks to what current students reported about their opinions of and experiences at the college. Student feedback garnered a tenth-in-the-nation ranking for "best campus food," and 13th for student engagement in community service.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #112 in National Liberal Arts Colleges based on such factors as graduation rates, faculty resources, and peer assessments.
- The college was also included on the "A+ Schools for B Students" list.
- Saint Anselm College was named one of the country's best institutions for an undergraduate education and a Best Northeastern College in 2015.
- The college was ranked #10 nationally for the quality of its food and #13 for student engagement in community service.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #193 among private colleges, #107 in the Northeast, and #264 overall. The rankings, which are compiled for Forbes by the Center for College Affordability and Productivity, "focus on the things that matter the most to students: quality of teaching, great career prospects, high graduation rates and low-levels of debt."
- Saint Anselm is classified as an "institution of community engagement," with emphasis on mutually beneficial collaboration with the community both through the curriculum and other outreach and partnerships.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #23 among "Best Value" Liberal Arts Colleges.
- Saint Anselm was ranked #5 for delivering a successful, quality major in Criminal Justice among colleges nationally by USA Today.
College Raptor's "Hidden Gems" & Best Colleges
- Saint Anselm was named as New Hampshire's highest ranked college among nation-wide colleges that received fewer than 5,000 applications per year, based on College Raptor's overall ranking of factors including selectivity, graduation rate, average debt upon graduation and other factors.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #35 among "50 Most Underrated Colleges in America" based on reputation and future earnings, with an emphasis on graduates who earn high mid-career salaries.
- Saint Anselm College was ranked #171 (86th percentile) among four-year, non-vocational American colleges based on alumni earnings above expectations.