Saint Anselm College's Study Abroad Office provides students with many opportunities to pursue their studies overseas including short-term faculty-led educational programs, as well as traditional semester and year-long terms.
Each semester Saint Anselm College students travel to various parts of the world as part of our study abroad program. Students have studied marine biology on the Great Barrier Reef, art history in the museums of Florence, finance in London, language in Spain and France, and international relations in Shanghai, China. Our new Semester in Orvieto Italy program offers English courses that allow students to explore topics ranging from classics, history, art and architecture, to Italian culture, politics, and theology.
If you are planning to study abroad or are interested in what opportunities are available, then you should make an appointment with the Associate Director for Study Abroad located in the top floor of the Cushing Student Center.
International Education Week:
- Monday, January 19 - Friday, January 23, 2015
- Study Abroad Fair: Wednesday, January 21 from 11 a.m - 1:30 p.m. - Davison Dining Hall Lobby
- General Information Session: Tuesday, January 27 from 6:30 - 7:15 p.m. - North Lounge
- General Information Session: Wednesday, January 28 from 6:30 - 6:15 p.m. - North Lounge
Mandatory Pre-Departure Meeting for students studying abroad durring summer and fall 2015:
- Pre-Departure Meeting: Thursday, April 23, 5:30 - 7:15 p.m., Goulet 3103
Visit the "events and deadlines" page for more information, and a full listing of all upcoming events.