Book and Journal Retrieval
- Contact the Circulation Desk to have books and print journals retrieved from library stacks
- Contact the Periodicals Information Desk to have print journals retrieved from library stacks
- Public restrooms on the lower level. Single-occupancy restroom on main level available upon request.
- Low-level water bottle refill stations on the main, lower, and upper levels
- Silent study on the upper level, quiet study on the main level, group study on the lower level
- Reservable study rooms on the upper level
- Accessible parking located behind Joseph Hall (see campus map)
- In person, phone, email, chat, and text reference services
- One-on-one research consultations
- Self-paced, machine-readable, online help through our Research Guides, including database tutorials
- Book and document scanner on the lower level. Output as OCRed PDF, rich text, audio, or image. Save or send to flash drive, cloud, email, QR code, or printer.
- Headphones available for check out at the Circulation Desk
- See full list of software and hardware available in the library
Contact the Library