Alumni of Saint Anselm College have lifetime borrowing privileges at Geisel Library. Alumni may borrow materials as follows:
Books: up to five for a period of 30 days
DVDs & Videos: up to two for a period of 7 days
CDs: up to two for a period of 7 days
All items noted above can be renewed once by phoning the Circulation Desk at 641-7300. Search for these materials using the our online catalog.
Alumni may also take full advantage of on-site library resources, including the following:
- full Internet access, from computers on the Lower Level
- full access to the majority of our online research databases from computers on the Lower Level (remote access is not available)
- current periodical reading room
- curriculum library
- microform reader/printers
- printing on the Lower Level (10 cents per page)
- photocopying (10 cents per page)
We also keep back issues of Portraits (the magazine of Saint Anselm College), Anselmia (the college's yearbook), and the college catalogues at the Circulation Desk. Historical resources on college history are available in the College Archives.
Friends of the Library
Alumni of the College are encouraged to join the Friends of the Library group. For more information, visit our Friends of the Library page.